Thursday, June 13, 2013

New post to come

Hey! I wanted to let you know what’s to come! I’ve been SUPER busy over in my neck of the woods getting this ready to reopen this blog… since I got totally underwater for a while when my son was born (and still had my very… spirited… toddler). I’ve been drafting a bunch of FREE 18in doll patterns (yes, I said absolutely free). I’ve also been sewing up as storm for my daughter. Since I absolutely LOOOOVE sewing, therefore, all of her clothing for the next season/size. I’ve been researching fun and function, cute and comfortable clothing for her and THINK I finally found the best patterns. I’ll even be reviewing a lot of them. So you’ll hear just what I think of them (and I have quite a collection) these will be very honest review, I bought them all, didn’t get any free for my review, so you can guarantee I’ll be honest. I all have been pattern testing and of course, will feature those items on my blog. Because lets to truthful… they are freaking adorable! Anyway, here are so pictures of what’s to come!!


FREE 18in DOLL PATTERNS 
Jessica Halter top and Simple leggings

Emily Dress

Jenni Ruffle Skirt

AG Bolero
 
 
PEEK-A-BOO PATTERN TEST- ANCHORS AWEIGH ROMPER

 
ALL DOLLED UP PATTERN TEST

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment