Monday, November 18, 2013

Sweet Bonnie by Shwin Designs

I absolutely love testing for Shauna from Shwin designs, her designs are adorable and completely wearable, this pattern was part of the Pattern Anthology winder wonderland collection. 

the first thing I thought when I saw this pattern was AHHHHHH! ZIPPER!!!! After my heart attack subsided, I jumped into this pattern and the zipper was seriously no big deal AT ALL.  the visible zipper was put in, in such a way, that it is completely child's play. I love this top and it took me literally one and a half hours to complete, start to finish, with my children expecting me to actually.... parent.... them.  the collar is just enough vintage to make me happy and it is just loose and flow-y enough to be play worthy that makes my daughter happy.  so here are some pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment