Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Luna Corset Review by Ashley E Designs

I recently pattern tested for a new pattern designer out of the Netherlands, Ashley E. Designs. She designed a cute and girly corset top called the Luna Corset. It was very simple, even with the amount of detail it has and sewed up super quick. It is also a very unique pattern.

It has lots of options: plain front, detailed front, halter straps and lace up back, straps that as used to lace up the back ending in a bow at the bottom. It is super adorable and even comes with a modesty panel to cover more skin. I made one for my daughter with thicker straps, because I don’t like the look of thin straps on little girls. It makes it a lot more modest in my opinion.

 

It can be paired with a simple tiered ruffle skirt for a dressy look, or some shorts, bloomers or jeans for a more casual look. It is completely perfect for a cute and girly summer look.

It took me around 2 hours from start to finish, which is great, because of all the ruffles, I expected it to take double that.

Verdict: take a chance on this new designer. You will not be disappointed.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment