Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hello! Welcome to our CRAZY house! This is my first post on this blog, so I just wanted to let give you a little introduction to myself J I am a 27 year old mother of one, soon to be two, due in October with a little boy. I have a crazy 20 month old daughter who keeps me on my toes with her crazy antics and her adventurous spirit. With her around, nothing is ever boring. I’m a stay at home mom for now who loves to be crafty, cook, and entertain. I’m the owner, operator, designer, extraordinaire of Ark Cloth Diapers and also the owner of sewbynightdesigns.blogspot.com -which instead of updating, I’m just opening a new site, I have lots of interests, and that only spotlighted one of them, which was my sewing. Here you’ll be able to see my sewing, and cooking, designing and diapers all rolled into one, including a look into my life as a stay at home mom.

I’m going to kick start the blog by reposting some of my popular post (mostly sewing project tutorials that people loved) from my other blog. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment